- Spare some extra time to check item description and product size closely before clicking on order.
- Free countrywide shipping through safe and reliable courier companies. (You can trust us on that)
- We offer safe and secure credit, debit and internet banking options for Visa and MasterCard holders, and CoD (Cash on Delivery) across India. Choose as you please.However, if you choose CoD, you are required to pay Rs. 100 extra. Also, we do not provide Cod above Rs. 10,000.
- Please do not open, try and return the package at the time of delivery. You’re a sweet customer, don’t be impatient.
- In case of CoD, pay as soon as you receive your package.
- We will drop a happy email to confirm your order and contact you for the same before shipping the products.
- Good things come to those who wait (but not that long, we promise!). Delivery time will be 7 to 10 working days. In a few locations, it may take longer.
Exchange And Return
- Oops! Size doesn’t fit? Don’t worry. Write to us at info email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. Keep the label and tag intact for hassle-free exchange.
- The cost of shipping the product back will be borne by you.
- We don’t do alterations, unless yours is a customized order.
- Items bought on sale can’t be exchanged or returned.
- Once an order has been placed we cannot accept a cancellation. In case a modification is required, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will try and make the requested changes if the order has not been shipped.
- Please ensure that the product is in its original condition and packaging. Items which show signs of being worn will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. We would require the invoice along with the product.
- Aapro reserves all rights to inspect condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
- As a company policy, we do not refund the amount on products sold. However, if your outfit is a wrong size or damaged, there is a provision for exchange or replacement or credit note (subject to the aforementioned terms and conditions).
Fabric / Printing Disclaimer & Care
- While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in colour because of a number of factors like the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of monitors.
- The weaving & threads visible in different directions is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of handcrafted products. So, the same theme products may have minor variations.
- We mention specific care instructions for each piece on our website as well as the label and tags on the inside of the garments carefully. Although we use premium and hand-picked fabrics, due to their hand woven/ hand dyed/ hand printed nature, they may bleed colour.
Terms And Conditions
Aapro exclusively reserves the right over the content on this website (such as text, design, logo, images, graphics, etc.). This is the property of Aapro, strictly protected by national and international copyright laws.
Some of our visual content on website has been sourced via internet. These are not being used for any commercial purpose and are just inspirations.
Our products and prints hold intellectual property rights in the name of Aapro and are prohibited to be used without our consent. These are likewise protected by national and international copyright laws.
By visiting www.aaprolabel.com, you agree that the laws of India, under the Jaipur jurisdiction, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Aapro or its affiliates.